Monday, December 9, 2013

Gold Reindeer Sled


I am so happy to share this super cute gold sled.  I have had the wood craft sled in my closet for a year. I purchased it at Michaels at 80% off last year after Christmas.  I never really knew what I was going to do with until this year (I couldn't pass up such a good deal, they were practically giving it away).  I needed something long to hang on this shelf in our office and it was the perfect addition.  Below I am going to show you how easy it was to make.


Items Needed

Wood Craft Sled (Michaels or any craft store)
Spray Paint
Vinyl


I first started by spray painting the gold with a metallic gold spray paint.


When I decided what I wanted to add to the sled, I simply went to my Silhouette Cameo and chose a reindeer design that I liked.  


I cut the reindeer out on white vinyl and then applied it to the sled.


Then hung it on the shelf.


How easy was that?  I am so happy with the way it turned out.  I think it was a great choice!







1 comment:

  1. Seeing your great reindeer head makes me wish I had a silhouette machine but that's not gonna happen, not on SS anyway, lol. Your mini sled is really cute. Great that you painted it gold, makes it stand out with the white deer head. I'll be looking for a sled or anything else I can use after the holidays in the bargains at all 3 of craft stores in Grand Junction. Happy holidays

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...